5 Things You Need To Know About Birthday Boy Vikas Kale
Patna Pirate’s Vikas Kale who is celebrating his 30th birthday today. Vikas Kale is a defender who plays the Right Cover for the Patna Pirates in the Pro Kabaddi League.
There are many things you should know about him –
1) Vikas Kale was born on 19th January 1988 in Ghodegaon village of Pune, Maharashtra.
2) Vikas started playing Kabaddi. Initially, his family opposed him. His friends supported him and told him to try in Kabaddi. On his friend’s advice, he started playing Kabaddi for the club in Satej Sports Club, Baner. Earlier he used to play Kabaddi for on a contract basis. Then after with improved financial position, his family members started supporting him.
3) In season 2 Vikas led Bengal Warrior’s defence points tally. He moved to Telugu Titans in PKL season 3. He was bought by U Mumba in PKL 4. Vikas represented Gujarat Fortunegiants in PKL season 5. He played from Patna Pirates in PKL 6 as he got a bid of Rs. 27.4 Lakh.
4) Vikas has 60 tackle points from 41 matches with the average of 1.31 tackle points per match in PKL history.
5) Vikas made his debut in 2013 from Maharashtra. He was the part of Maharashtra team that won 65th Senior Nationals (2017-2018) and came third in the 3rd Federation Cup (2018). He is currently doing a job in Air India Mumbai.