Girish Ernak becomes Maharashtra’s first player to achieve this feat
Pune: Pro Kabaddi has moved to Pune Leg after its first two legs in Chennai and Sonepat. In the Pune Leg’s third day Girish Ernak achieved a milestone.
Puneri Paltan’s skipper Girish Ernak was just four points away from making his tackle points tally to 200. In the match against U Mumba, Girish comfortably achieved this record becoming the first Maharashtra player to cross 200 tackle points in Pro Kabaddi.
In Pro Kabaddi, Girish Ernak now has 201 tackle points from 77 matches. He has a total of 210 points to his name. Girish also became the sixth player in Pro Kabaddi to cross 200 tackle points.
Manjeet Chhillar has the most number of tackle points followed by Sandeep Narwal and Surender Nada.
Player who have crossed 200 tackle points in Pro Kabaddi:
1) Manjeet Chhillar – 262 (80 Matches)
2) Sandeep Narwal – 225 (89 Matches)
3) Surender Nada – 222 (71 Matches)
4) Mohit Chhillar – 217 (80 Matches)
5) Ravinder Chahal – 215 (70 Matches)
6) Girish Ernak – 201 (77 Matches)