Kashiling Adake becomes the only Maharashtrian player to achieve this record
Bengaluru Bulls’ Kashiling Adake made a record in the match against Tamil Thalaivas. He became the 5th player to score 500 raid points in PKL history.
Bengaluru Bulls played their first match at PKL Season 6. He needed 6 points to make the record to his name. But he scored 9 raid points. Now he has a total of 537 points from 73 matches in which 503 points have came from raids.
Before Kashiling Adake there are Rahul Chaudhari, Pardeep Narwal, Deepak Hooda and Ajay Thakur have also achieved this feat.
Players with 500 raid points to their names :-
1) Rahul Chaudhari – 675 raid points, 80 matches played
2) Pardeep Narwal – 636 raid points, 65 matches played
3) Ajay Thakur – 582 raid points, 84 matches played
4) Deepak Hooda – 516 raid points, 82 matches played
5) Kashiling Adake – 503 raid points, 73 matches played